Sunday, September 7, 2008

School Daze!


OMG! So sorry kind peoples! I've probably lost anyone who's ever looked at this blog with my terrible tardiness!! I'm blaming it on the new school year. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :P Anyway, things seem much more stable; moving's done, school is in full swing and my new work schedule is now ingrained into my circadian rhythm.
So here's a piece I'm submitting to a rad, local eco-friendly company called Green Element , and hopefully they like it! I went through a few drafts, but decided to go for a vintage Fillmore poster style. I think it's pretty rad. Gonna see about colors and such soon, so stay tuned! C U soon (promise).

1 comment:

-M. said...

Rad details. This is what I liked about the art we made when were tots. You always knew where to put the extra lines and embellishments. This one's in the friggin' bag!